Arihant NTA UGC NET Social Work Paper 2 by Raushan Kumar Vivek Sharma, Tushar Shukla (Author)
1. The entire syllabus of this revised edition has been divided under 10 Units.
2. Complete Chapterwise theory of syllabus accommodated with all the recent changes.
3. The book also concentrates on both theoretical and practical parts equally.
4. More than 4000 Chapterwise MCQs are given for quick revision
5. Provides 3 Previous Years’ Solved Papers [2018-2020] to given paper pattern
6. 3 Mock tests are given for practice
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) has recently released the notification for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Candidates who are appearing for the exam must have good grip in their subject.
Presenting the current edition of “NTA UGC NET/JRF/SET Social Work Paper – 2” that is prepared according to the updated syllabus applicable from June, 2019 onwards. The book is divided into 37 chapters under 10 Units giving complete coverage to the syllabus. Every chapter of the book is well explained along with latest facts & figures helping candidates for better understanding of the subject. With more than 4000 MCQs are given quick revision of the concepts. Besides from all theories, there are Solved papers and Model Test Papers given for thorough practice. All these features will make it a ladder of success in the preparation and will open great future possibilities for the aspirants.
Solved Paper 2020-18, Unit 1- 10, Model Tests 1-3.”