Textbook of Medical Physiology by Gyton And Hall – A South Asian Edition
- Author Gyton And Hall
Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title’s tradition as one of the world’s favourite physiology textbooks. The main aim of the South Asian Edition of Guyton & Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology is to meet the needs of undergraduate medical students and faculty in South Asia in alignment to the teaching methods in the subcontinent and also in terms of volume of content required. Presentation of the South Asian Edition is quite reflective of the way the lectures are being delivered in the classroom, both in terms of the breakup of topics and the basic level of detailing and explanations. The South Asian Edition incorporates several features aimed at aiding learning for students while retaining the flow and explanatory approach.
- Chapters have been rearranged and often split to work towards one chapter–one lecture model so that the text is linked to curriculum objectives which appeals to both students and faculty.
- Narrative length has been reduced while ensuring the original flow and explanation of concepts is not affected.
- Topics that are likely to be covered by other subjects and redundancies from the point of view of curriculum have been removed.
- Includes Learning Objectives and Glossary of Terms in the beginning of every chapter.
- Mobile App of physiology animations covering difficult and important concepts to enhance the learning process of students.
MBBS First Year Textbook sets (14 books sets) With Free Dissection Kit Paperback – 1 January 2023 by Pushpalatha Rachel Koshi, Ferrier, Vishram Singh, A K Jain, Gangane, U Satyanarayana, V Subhadra Devi, S.Poddar, BD Chaurasia (Author) MBBS First Year Textbook sets (14 books sets) With Free Dissection Kit