SBI Clerk Junior Associates Preliminary Exam Guide 2021 Paperback – 15 April 2021 by Arihant Experts (Author)
1. Book prepares for both SBI Clerical Cadre Preliminary Examination
2. The guide is divided into 3 sections as per latest syllabus
3. Special Section is allotted for Current Affairs
4. Provides 4 Previous Years’ Solved Papers for the complete practice
5. 3 Mock Tests are provided for revision
Every year, the State Bank of India, SBI conducts the SBI Clerk Exam to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). The selection of candidates is done on the basis of the prelims and mains exam.
With the current edition of “SBI Clerical Cadre Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) for Preliminary Exam 2021” is a study guide that is designed to provide complete study material to crack the exam. The chapters provided in the book are categories under 3 main subjects; English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. A special section is allotted for Current Affairs listing all the events in a summarized form. Besides Chapter theory, this book has provided 4 Solved Papers and 3 Mock Tests are com for the complete practice and preparation. Housed with complete and well-balanced study resources, it is a must-have for anyone who is preparing for this examination.
Solved Papers, English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, 3 Mock Tests”