Textbook of Prosthodontics + Textbook Of Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery with DVD ROMs (Set of 2 books)
Textbook of Prosthodontics: A Global Perspective
• Thoroughly revised and updated new edition.
• Compilation of Complete Dentures, Removable Partial Dentures, Fixed Partial Dentures, Maxillofacial Prosthetics, Implant Dentistry, TMJ Disorders and Dental Materials in a single volume.
• Describes methods and use of biomaterials in modern prosthodontics.
• Extensive coverage of postgraduate topics.
• Evidence based clinical practice and standard operating procedures.
• Recent advancement in all the branches of prosthodontics.
• Enormous description of all materials (endodontics, prosthodontics and orthodontics) used in dentistry.
• High definition images and simple illustrations.
• Concept maps for easy retention.
• Reference list provided at the end of each chapter with up-to-date evidence-based literature.
Textbook Of Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery With Dvd-Roms
Extensive, point wise, precise coverage of the subject, following the syllabus of all the Universities in India and Asia.
• More than 2500 Well illustrated pictures that includes many line diagrams, flow charts, clinical photographs, radiographs, CT/MRI, Scintigraphy images and pictures of latest equipment’s along with 1000 +schematic diagrams
Around 150 tables and algorithms are also included for better and clear understanding of the subject.
• Many unique features are added in present edition, which will be helpful for undergraduates, postgraduates, teachers and general practitioners
• Key guidelines are incorporated for execution of surgical procedures safely
• The new edition has been divided into 18 Sections with 53 chapters giving latest clinical information ranging from the most basic to complicated procedures
• Detailed chapters on Local Anaesthesia, Exodontia, Distraction Osteogenesis, premalignant lesions, malignant conditions and pre malignant conditions chapters are also added
• Changes are added based on current clinical trends, research activities and clinical expertise of the authors