A Practical Guide to English Grammar Paperback – 1 January 2017 by K.P.Thakur (Author)
Penned by K.P. Thakur, this textbook of English Grammar will be a boon for anyone who wants to revise their basic knowledge of English. Being a specialist in linguistics, the author tried to incorporate every possible concept in the book so as to confirm one’s mastery of the English language. Published in 2017 by Bharati Bhawan Publishers & Distributors, this 9th edition comes in a paperback form.
Salient Features of the Textbook:
• Its content is written in a simple, easy to understand format.
• It is an ideal guide for understanding the various aspects of the English language and the probable questions that may appear in the competitive examinations.
• It comes with a glossary containing language structure, latest style conventions and new and relevant examples.
• A wide range of grammar activities is included to help the users of all levels to practically implement the grammatical rules and conventions.
• It covers topics like capitalisation, punctuation, understanding parts of speech, spelling, handling, abbreviations, and words, which are usually confused due to the same pronunciation.
10 in stock