INDIAN ECONOMY For Civil Services, Universities and Other Examinations | 14th Edition by RAMESH SINGH (Author)
- Indian Economy
- Useful for civil services
Out of stock
Frequently Bought Together
Highlights of Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh:
1) detailed revision and critical analysis of concurrent burning issues that consistently remained in the limelight.
2) comprehensive coverage of contemporary issues such as—Niti’s aayog’s Niyatam and or Niti initiative to yield aspirational targets and actionable means, women and farmers, climate smart Agriculture, logistics and housing for all, Insolvency and bankruptcy, GST and increasing tax compliance, NPAs, lous, Swift, etc.
3) written by a subject expert who has several books on economics including contemporary essays etc. To his credit, the book is of immense importance to academics, researchers, aspirants of Civil Services Examinations and those with an abiding passion for the discipline.
4) questions are based on the emerging trends of UPSC examination.
MBBS First Year Textbook sets (14 books sets) With Free Dissection Kit Paperback – 1 January 2023 by Pushpalatha Rachel Koshi, Ferrier, Vishram Singh, A K Jain, Gangane, U Satyanarayana, V Subhadra Devi, S.Poddar, BD Chaurasia (Author) MBBS First Year Textbook sets (14 books sets) With Free Dissection Kit