MTG CBSE 10 Years Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Class 10 Mathematics Standard Book – CBSE Champion For 2024 Exam
MTG has come up with a fully revised edition of CBSE Champion, in the name of CBSE Chapterwise Topicwise 10 Years Solved Papers for class 10th students with amazing and beneficial features to maximize the extent of your understanding, learning, and practice. The book is guaranteed to provide complete coverage and full practice of CBSE exams to score the best in the 2023-24 board exams. CBSE Champion Book is based on the latest and revised CBSE curriculum for the academic year 2023-24. Through the vast question bank with answers as per the CBSE marking scheme and graphical analysis topic-wise, MTG ensures that the students will ace their exams by scoring more. Along with comprehensive knowledge of the subject, the book has a lot of features, such as –
- Comprehensive and concise theory with a brain map for a recap and deep learning.
- Topic-wise graphical analysis of the previous 10 years of CBSE Board Paper’s questions to get an idea about chapter weightage. (VSA, SA-I, SA-II, LA) “CBSE-DELHI, ALL INDIA & FOREIGN papers.
- Vast question bank chapter-wise and topic-wise of the previous 10 years from CBSE Delhi, All India, Foreign & Compartment Papers.
- Questions are sorted out strictly according to the NCERT syllabus for thorough preparation.
- The book is completely solved and all the answers are as per the CBSE marking scheme with highlighted key points.
- For thorough practice, 5 practice papers have been added as per the latest 2023-24 CBSE syllabus which is completely solved.
- Past 3 years’ questions strictly based on design and blueprint issued by the CBSE board are incorporated chapterwise-topicwise.
- Chapter-wise self-assessment exercises are given at the end of each chapter so that you can self-evaluate your performance.
- The book even includes CBSE Toppers’ answers of the year 2020 in a chapter-wise format.
- CBSE cognitive levels labeled that are Remembering, Understanding, Applying, Analysing, Evaluating and Creating. The Previous years’ questions from NCERT/NCERT Exemplar are also labeled.
Out of stock