Problems In MATHEMATICS with Hints and Solutions by V. Govorov| P. Dybov| N. Miroshin|S. Smirnova (Author) Prilepko Arihant
The “Classic Text Series” is a collection of books written by the most famous mathematicians of their time and has been proven over the years as the most preferred concept-building tool to learn mathematics. Arihant’s imprints of these books are a way of presenting these timeless classics.
Compiled by various writers, the book “Problems in Mathematics” has been updated and deals with the modern treatment of complex concepts of Mathematics. Formulated as per the latest syllabus, this complete preparatory guide is accumulated with 3000 mathematics problems covering each topic taught at school to enhance problem-solving skills.
The unique features accumulated in this book are:
1. Complete syllabus is divided into 4 parts and further into chapters
2. Explanatory texts in some of the sections
3. Additional Hints and complete solutions are given for all questions
4. Part 4 covers the problems and questions asked in oral exams
5. Works as an elementary textbook to build concepts
6. Answers and Appendix at the end of the book
TABLE OF CONTENT:
Part 1- Algebra, Trigonometry and Elementary Functions, Part 2- Fundamentals of Mathematical Analysis, Part 3- Geometry and Vector Algebra, Part 4- Oral Examination Problems & Questions, Hints, and Answers, Appendix
10 in stock